Pekkas Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December 24th, 2015

Go down

December 24th, 2015 Empty December 24th, 2015

Post by Doug Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:52 am

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you guys and gals have a great holiday.

With everyone complaining about Personal Break being only 4 hours and the loot bonus percentage on attacks, there are some things that need to still be fixed.

Loot Bonus Percentage needs to disappear.
You get a star you get 100% bonus.. Supercell is just taxing the higher level players with this, they are what other lower level players strive to be. They start disappearing, so will everyone else.

Personal break and Shields.
PB has been extended by 1 hour to 4 hours, PB timer has been added. Both a BIG PLUS. in my opinion this is ok. Sure i would like to see it back to 6 hours but it's not a deal breaker. when I go off because PB, I get attacked or wait 30 minutes I get back on no worries. Most of the time I get attacked in 6 minutes and can get back on right away. When I come back and have a shield I can get 3 attacks in before I have to worry about losing the shield. then another 4 hours before worrying about having to take a PB.

So as far as PB and Shields I have no issue. Supercell really needs to fix the loot bonus percentage...

Kick Ass My Friends and play the shield there is loot everywhere...
Doug
Doug
Admin

https://pekkaspalace.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down